QUALITY ABOVE ALL
As one of the most professional electronics aftermarket solution providers in wireless repair industry, REWA has been
dedicating itself to benchmarking the industry quality control. Every screen from REWA is 100% strictly tested by our
specialized QC team. This is our promise for customers and we are confident with our products, because we take
"Quality Above All" as our producing and testing principle all the time.
Strict Quality Control Standard
6 Quality Classification
Original and New from OEM factory.
Original materials and assembled by 3rd-Party factory.
Original but Used already, torndown from used/new devices.
Mixed Original and Compatible materials andassembled by 3rd-Party factory.
Refurbished New from Original Used parts by replacing, cleaning, oxidation, polishing, etc. procedures.
Compatible materials and assembled by 3rd-Partyfactory.
4 Quality Control Levels
Highest on the market, such as operator/refurbishing factory
Quality oriented above average, such as chain store/insurance company
Average and good enough to use, such as repair shop/distributor
Price oriented below average, such as most needs from developing countries
CERTIFIED Products Come From Strict Quality Control Process
LCD Screen Inspection & Testing DEMO
① Cosmetic Inspection
● Check whether the surface of glass lens damaged or off paint, etc.
● Check whether front bezel debonding, damaged, screw hole
● Check whether flex cable broken or damaged.
● Check whether backlight adhesion normal or not.
● Check hydrophobic effect with water, alcohol, and N-hexane.
② Function&Display Test
● Test touch function by pulling up and down, switching page,
● Test 3D Touch function and sensitivity.
● Check whether the pure color screens normal or not.
● Check whether the screen turns black under polarizer.
● Test Color Coordinates & Brightness with Color Analyzer CA310.
③ Structure Test
● Measure thickness, width and length.
● Check whether LCD metal plate well matched or screw hole
● Check screen fitness with iPhone housing after installation.
● Check whether function normal or not after installation.
● Check whether light leaked or backlight conflicted with LCD
Touch ID function test.
④ Vibration Test
● Electromagnetic Vibration Test (Amplitude:
2mm, Frequency: 50HZ, Time:1H).
⑤ Aging Test
● Dynamic Test (condition: +45℃; play video for 2Hrs ).
● Static Cycle Test (condition: -20℃/2Hrs,